A formal letter (Application ) for School leaving certificate

 

 

        


                       A Formal letter ( Application )  

 

Q. Write a Formal letter  ( Application )  to the  principal  of your  government  higher secondary school  Bhanpura  to  issue you  S.L.C  as you  have to submit it in the office of  S.P. ( Superintendent Of Police  )

 

                                       Answer

The Principal

Govt. H .S school 

Bhanpura ( M.P.)

Date      /     /   2020   

 

Subject  (  A formal letter  for School  leaving  certificate  )

Respected  sir / madam

Most humbly  , I want to say that  I have completed my class 12 th this year  .  I  have selected in police department as a constable  . now I have to submit my  S.L.C.  in the office of the  S.P. ( Superintendent Of Police  ) .

Therefore I request you to  issue me my School Leaving  Certificate  .

Thank you

Date      /     /   2020   

 

Your   obediently

Xyz

 

1 Comments