Informal Letter Diwali without crackers

 


                                 




    

                                           Informal Letter

  ( Diwali without crackers )

You are Rani Mali write A letter to your friend  advising her to celebrate Diwali without crackers

                                           Answer

 

Shree Radha Krishna Colony

Bhanpura  ( M.P.)

Date      /     /     


My Dear Friend ,

I am happy and healthy here and hope for same there. as you know Diwali is the festival of joy , lighting , sweets and crackers . but my friend crackers are very harmful for environment. crackers increase pollution . crackers are very harmful for our health also . so I advise you to celebrate Diwali without crackers. I also decide to do so .  

Regards  to uncle and aunt . Rest on meeting .

 

Your Sincerely

Rani Mali

0 Comments